The Office of Admissions and Records assists students with the admissions process, registration and all records related activities, including maintaining all student records, transcript requests, transcript evaluation, and the graduation process. The office works closely all other areas of Student Services to accomplish these goals.
- Complete Non-Degree Admissions Application
- If applying online, you will receive a PIN to complete your registration online.
- If not applying online, please call (575) 624-7141 for more information.
- High School transcripts are not required to take Non-Degree courses.
- General Admissions Policies for Regular Undergraduate Students
- Transfer Students
- International Students