Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell is the region’s first and best choice for learning.
Preparing a diverse community with the skills and education for success
- Provide opportunities for completion of Certificate and Associate awards that lead to advanced degrees and employment.
- Prepare individuals for opportunities in higher learning through programs such as Adult Education, secondary enrollment, and outreach services.
- Offer personal enrichment and career development opportunities through traditional course work, community education, and customized training.
- Foster direct community and economic development through business and workforce development, partnerships for health and social service outreach, in-plant training, and ever increasing business and community partnerships.
We aspire to be recognized in our community as a caring institution, committed to high standards in all our educational programs and services. As a publicly-supported community college, we strive to provide opportunities for the educational development of our students and a fulfilling work environment for our employees. When students enroll in the college and when employees are hired, they are expected to commit themselves to these institutional values.
- ENMU-Roswell Strategic Plan
- Strategic Plan Progress Report 2016 - 2020
- Strategic Plan Progress Report 2016 - 2020 (2018 Revision)
- Feedback Advisory Dinner 11-29-18