Vision: ENMU-Roswell provides pathways for future success through educational growth and personal enrichment.
Success Starts Here!
Established in 1958, the campus of Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell (ENMU-Roswell) provides high quality, affordable education and life-long learning opportunities. More than 70 certificate and associate degree programs are available in a wide range of academic transfer and career-oriented programs. ENMU-Roswell also offers access to complete bachelor’s and master’s degrees on campus through ENMU in Portales. Close to 3,000 students enroll in credit classes each semester. Modern, safe, and affordable on-campus living is available at Sierra Vista Village. Apartments include private bedrooms, washer/dryer units and kitchens.
Advanced Learning Technologies and Distinctive Programs
- More than 150 online classes are offered each semester.
- “Smart” classrooms on campus feature technology enhancements.
- ENMU-Roswell has the only FAA approved Aviation Maintenance Technology program in Southeast New Mexico.
- ENMU-Roswell operates a unique occupational training Special Services program for students with disabilities.
- The Health Science Center is equipped with the latest in medical equipment for those pursuing degrees in health care fields.
- ENMU-Roswell has the only high-fidelity medical Simulation Center in the Southeastern Region.
The faculty-student ratio is kept low, with small classes, allowing instructors to provide support and personal attention to students. A wide range of tutoring and other student support services are also available. Compared to traditional four-year institutions, ENMU-Roswell is a superior value.
52 University Blvd.
Roswell, NM 88203
P.O. Box 6000
Roswell, NM 88202-6000
- ENMU-Roswell Guidelines for Planning and Budgeting 2020
- Comprehensive Academic Program Review
- ENMU-Roswell Fact Book 2016
- ENMU-Roswell Fact Book 2017
- ENMU-Roswell Fact Book 2018
- ENMU-Roswell Fact Book 2019
- ENMU-Roswell Fact Book 2020
- ENMU-Roswell Fact Book 2021
- ENMU-Roswell Fact Book 2022
- Student Outcome Data
- Organizational Charts by Position
Notice of Non-Discrimination
Eastern New Mexico University - Roswell is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. The University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability or veteran status in its education programs, activities, employment or admission, and the University is required by Title IX and 34 C.F.R. Part 106 not to discriminate in such a manner. For more information on Affirmative Action, Title IX or disability services, go to www.roswell.enmu.edu/notice-of-nondiscrimination/