PROGRAM OF STUDY
CURRENT VA STATUS
TYPE OF VA BENEFITS REQUESTED
- I am responsible for payment of all tuition and fees that my VA benefits do not cover.
- I understand that I must immediately notify the One Stop Coordinator – Veterans Affairs of any changes made to my class schedule by me or anyone else under any circumstances (i.e. adds, drops, withdrawals, change of major, etc.). Failure to notify the One Stop Coordinator – Veterans Affairs may result in an overpayment of VA Benefits.
- I understand that I am responsible for all debts resulting from reductions or terminations of my enrollment even if the payment was submitted directly to the college on my behalf.
- I understand that I must attend all classes to the end of the term.
- I understand that I must submit transcript(s) from prior colleges/universities and military schools for evaluation.
- I understand that the VA will only pay for classes required for my degree plan. Each semester, the VA Certifying Official verifies all veteran registered classes to confirm each class is required for that student’s degree plan. I must notify the VA Certifying Official of any change to my degree plan within 24-hours of a change being made.
Max. file size: 1 GB.
Drop files here or
Certificate of Eligibility, Latest Degree Audit, etc.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC LAW 115-407, SECTIONS 103 AND 104
In accordance with the Veterans Benefits and Transition Act of 2018, section 3679(e) of title 38 (Public Law 115-407), a student who is entitled to educational assistance under Chapter 31, Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment, or Chapter 33, Post-9/11 GI Bill benefits shall be permitted to attend or participate in the course of education during the period beginning on the date on which the individual provides to the educational institution a Certificate of Eligibility for entitlement to educational assistance under Chapter 31 or 33 (a “Certificate of Eligibility” can also include a “Statement of Benefits” obtained from the Department of Veterans Affairs’ website – eBenefits, or a VAF 28-1905 form for
Chapter 31) and ending on the earlier of the following dates:
- The date on which payment from VA is made to the institution.
- 90 days after the date the institution certified tuition and fees following the receipt of the Certificate of Eligibility
The University shall not impose any penalty, including the assessment of late fees, the denial of access to classes, libraries, or other institutional facilities, or require the student to borrow additional funds, in order to meet his or her financial obligations to the institution due to the delayed disbursement funding from VA under Chapter 31 or 33.