Advising Services

Call 575-624-7294 for more information.


All first-time students must see an advisor. Academic advising provides you with the critical information you need to make thoughtful decisions about your college career. This can include information about your program of study, career goals, elective courses, graduation requirements, etc.

See an academic advisor regularly to ask questions, discuss your progress, and keep informed about registration procedures.

Please note, Advising Services assists a large volume of students. To ensure that you receive the highest quality service, it is recommended that you schedule an appointment.

Corey Fisher, MA

Nursing & Biology Programs Advisor

Carolina Vazquez Orozco

Health Programs Advisor

Alyssa Wentland

Arts and Sciences Programs Advisor

Ana Gutierrez

Technical Education Programs Advisor

Advising Services Mission Statement

Helping students develop skills that empower their educational, career, and life goals, while encouraging self-reliance and responsibility

Email the Advising Center today for more information!

Welcome! All first time, degree seeking, and certificate seeking students are required to visit Advising Services. Most students are required to take the placement exam or provide Admissions and Records with ACT or SAT exemption scores with select few exceptions. Please note that although the test may not be required by your program of study, class selection may be limited. Please see an academic advisor for further details.

During a student’s first visit, an academic advisor will…

  • Review the student’s goals and ensure that the program of study the student declared on their submitted application for admissions is compatible with those stated goals.
  • Explain the results of the placement exam or test exemption scores.
  • Explain requirements for the listed program of study.
  • Assist student in scheduling/registration of courses for the upcoming semester.
  • Guide the student through the registration process while explaining how to register independently for future semesters.
  • Answer any questions the student may have.

Course Registration Form

  • This form should be submitted to request a course schedule to be completed. Please note that you may be able to register for classes online via Self-Service Banner by signing in through our student portal, CosmoLink. Links to CosmoLink can be found on the homepage at For more information regarding registration, including holds, course offerings, prerequisites, etc., please contact Advising Services at 575-624-7294 or via email at [email protected]

  • MajorDegree Goal (COT, COA, Assoc.)
  • Note: If you wish to Audit a class, please enter "NC" in the Credit Hrs. column.

  • Semester/Session
  • For the course requests, please see the Course Schedule.

  • CRNCourseSectionCredit HoursCourse TitleInstruction MethodDaysStart TimeEnd Time 
  • CRNCourseSectionCredit HoursCourse TitleInstruction MethodDaysStart TimeEnd Time 
  • Please enter a number from 1 to 30.

  • By signing below you are acknowledging the submission of this form as a request to be registered for the courses listed above. All correspondence will be sent to your ENMU-Roswell student email account.

  • *ENMU-Roswell is an Affirmative Action/Americans with Disabilities Act/Equal Opportunity Employer.

Transfer Information

This list of courses is guaranteed to transfer to any other university within the state of New Mexico!

New Mexico General Education Common Core

Wayland Baptist
Western NM University
University of Phoenix
Lubbock Christian University
New Mexico Tech

Advising Frequently Asked Questions

  • How do I schedule an appointment with an advisor?
    • Schedule an appointment online with the links above, call  Advising Services at 575-624-7294 or email at [email protected]. You may also be seen as a walk-in student without having to schedule an appointment. Students are welcome to come in as a walk-in Monday through Thursday 8 AM-6PM and Friday, 8 AM-12 PM.
  • How do I set up my Cosmolink account (Student Account)?
    • Please refer to the following document in order to set up your Cosmolink Account
      Account Instructions
  • What classes are required for my degree plan?
    • Ultimately, that depends on which catalog year you fall under. You can always see the degree requirements in the ENMU-R Catalog or via CAPP Degree Audit on Cosmolink.
  • Where can I get help with study tips, time management, etc.?
    • ENMU-R offers a variety of tutoring options to help you in almost any subject. Visit Student Success Center located at the Library to get help with classes and tutoring. Their phone number is 575-624-7073.
  • How do I calculate my GPA?
  • How do I change my major?
  • How do I apply for graduation?
  • How do I request an official copy of my transcripts?
  • How do I withdraw from a class?
    • Students without registration holds can withdraw through their SSB in CosmoLink. Always visit with Financial Aid prior to making any changes to your schedule! For assistance, contact the Advising office at 575-624-7294.
  • Where can I see a list of what classes are being offered next semester?
    • Visit, click on the Class Schedule, and select the appropriate semester to view the list of classes being offered.
  • How can I tell if a course is being offered online?
    • Visit, click on the Class Schedule, and select the appropriate semester. Under Class Type tab, select Web Classes in order to view classes that are offered online.
  • Where can I get a copy of the ENMU-R Course Catalog?
  • How do I drop a class?
    • Sign in to your Cosmolink Account->click on the SSB tab->click on the Student Services and Financial Aid tab-> click on the Registration tab->click on the Add/Drop Classes tab->select the correct semester from the drop down menu->choose the option Drop in front of the course you would like to drop->click on the Submit tab.
  • When is the last day to drop/add/withdraw, etc.?
  • What programs does ENMU-R offer?
  • How do I view my holds?
    • Go to your Cosmolink account, click on the SSB (Self Service Banner) tab, click on the Student Services and Financial Aid tab, and click on the View Holds tab.
  • How do I find my professor’s office?
    • Your instructors contact information, office hours and location is listed on your syllabus.
  • How does grade replacement work?
    • A course may be repeated to replace a grade earned at ENMU-Roswell. All course enrollments and grades will appear on the transcript, but only the highest grade earned will be used to calculate the grade point average (GPA). Courses transferred from other institutions may be repeated. Both courses will be counted in the calculation of the GPA. The repeated course grade will not replace the transfer grade
  • How can I check to see if a course I took at another institution will transfer to ENMU-R?
    • Fortunately, ENMU-R has this great Transfer Evaluation System Tool that can help you verify how your courses will transfer to ENMU-R. To use this tool Click Here to visit the web-site
  • Questions about the Military Veterans Program?
  • Questions about Financial Aid and Scholarships?
  • Questions about taking the EdReady (Placement Exam)?
  • How do I know which books I need for my classes?