Graduation Information


Congratulations Graduates!

Following this checklist will help you complete the steps necessary to insure you meet the requirements for your degree. It can be awarded and your diploma or certificate mailed.

  • Please meet with the Program Director or Academic Advisor for your declared major prior to graduation to ensure you have met all requirements to complete your certificate/degree, including any course substitutions you may need. A list of advisors and program directors and their phone numbers can be found on the home page under Current Students, Advising Services, Advisors by Major.  Running a degree evaluation will also help you see the requirements for your degree.  The evaluation is available on your CosmoLink under “CAPP – Degree Evaluation”.
  • If there have been changes to your personal information, such as a change of address, phone number or name change, please contact the Student Services Office to complete a change form. It is very important that we have current and correct information in our records.
  • Log into your Self-Service Banner account to check for holds. Self-Service Banner can be reached by clicking on the Register for Classes tab on the ENMU-R homepage.  If you have holds, they must be resolved prior to graduation. Having holds on your record can prevent the mailing of your certificate or diploma.
  • If you received student loans through Financial Aid, you are required to complete an EXIT interview. This can be done online by logging onto  If you have questions regarding this process, contact the Financial Aid Office at (575)624-7400.
  • If you have attended another college or university, the office of Admissions and Records must have ALL official transcripts from these schools before a degree can be awarded. You will need to contact the other schools you attended and have them send an official transcript. These can be mailed to:

Admissions and Records
Eastern New Mexico University – Roswell
P.O. Box 6000
Roswell, NM  88202

Official transcripts can also be accepted by Parchment if the school you requested the transcript from uses this service.  You may bring your official transcripts into the Admissions and Records office in the Student Services Building, but they must be in a sealed envelope from the school.  If the seal is broken, the transcript is no longer considered official and will not be accepted to satisfy the requirement of submitting official transcripts. If your transcript is sent with courses in progress, it will be considered an unofficial transcript.  If you have questions about submitting transcripts, please contact the office of Admissions and Records at (575) 624-7141.

If you have any questions regarding graduation, come by the Student Services Center or call (575) 624-7341. We look forward to working with you as you complete your degree at Eastern New Mexico University – Roswell!