The 74th Commencement Convocation of Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell

Will be held virtually and will be broadcast on the ENMU-Roswell Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/enmuroswell/

Thursday, December 10 at 6 p.m.

Dr. Shawn Powell, ENMU-Roswell President, will conduct the virtual ceremony.


Continue to check your student email for information regarding graduation.

For graduation questions, please email ruth.d’[email protected]

or call (575)624-7431.


Graduation Checklist

Whether or not you chose to participate in the graduation ceremony, following this checklist will help you complete the steps necessary to ensure you meet the requirements for your degree, and your diploma or certificate will be mailed.


  • Please meet with the Program Director or Academic Advisor for your declared major prior to graduation to ensure you have met all requirements to complete your certificate/degree, including any course substitutions you may need. A list of advisors can be found on the home page under Current Students, Advising Services. Advisors can be reached by calling Advising Services at (575) 624-7294.  Running a degree evaluation will also help you see the requirements for your degree.  The evaluation is available on your CosmoLink under “CAPP – Degree Evaluation”.


  • If there have been changes to your personal information, such as a change of address, phone number or name change, please complete a Change Form found under the Records tab on the homepage. It is very important that we have current and correct information in our records.


  • Log into your Self-Service Banner account to check for holds. Self-Service Banner can be reached by clicking on the Register for Classes tab on the ENMU-R homepage.  If you have holds, they must be resolved prior to graduation. Having holds on your record can prevent the mailing of your certificate or diploma.


  • If you received student loans through Financial Aid, you are required to complete an EXIT interview. This can be done online by logging onto studentaid.gov and search exit counseling.  If you have questions regarding this process, contact the Financial Aid Office at (575)624-7400.


  • If you have attended another college or university, the office of Admissions and Records must have ALL official transcripts from these schools before a degree can be awarded. You will need to contact the other schools you attended and have them send an official transcript. These can be mailed to:

Admissions and Records

Eastern New Mexico University – Roswell

P.O. Box 6000

Roswell, NM  88202


Official transcripts can also be accepted by Parchment if the school you requested the transcript from uses this service.  You may bring your official transcripts to the Student Services Building and put them in the drop box by the main entrance. The transcripts must be in a sealed envelope from the school.  If the seal is broken, the transcript is no longer considered official and will not be accepted to satisfy the requirement of submitting official transcripts. If your transcript is sent with courses in progress, it will be considered an unofficial transcript.  If you have questions about submitting transcripts, please contact the office of Admissions and Records at (575) 624-7141.

If you have any questions regarding graduation, call (575) 624-7341 or email ruth.d’[email protected]. We look forward to working with you as you complete your degree at Eastern New Mexico University – Roswell!