Community and Workforce Training (CWT)
The Community and Workforce Training (CWT) Center at ENMU-Roswell is committed to partnering with area businesses, agencies, and individuals to provide high-quality, customer-driven, non-credit training to develop and enhance job-related skills.
The CWT is a hands-on community and business learning center located at 67 University Blvd, Suite 111 in the Arts and Science Center on the ENMU-R campus. The CWT provides an opportunity-rich setting where workforce and community work together to promote higher levels of learning for today’s diverse business environment.
- Personalized training programs are targeted to meet your training needs.
- Your place or ours
- Our trainers are experts in their fields. They bring real life business experience and knowledge to you!
- Cost effective programs can stretch your training dollars while increasing safety and productivity.
- Courses are offered in a traditional classroom setting with hands-on learning opportunities.
- More than 1,000 courses are available, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Arts and Science Center
Roswell, NM 88203
- Computer Education
- First-time Managers
- Spanish for healthcare workers
- English Language Skills
- Mechanic / Automotive
Schedule an exam for the Nurses Aid National Registry with us TODAY!