Math Lab at ENMU-Roswell
LRC Room 131
- Monday to Thursday: 2: 00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
You must sign in when arriving in the lab. Please be prepared with the following information: student ID number, name, course, section, and instructor’s name.
What Courses Does the Math Lab Serve?
- MATH 097/L — Basic Algebra
- MATH 1130 — Survey of Mathematics
- MATH 1215 — Intermediate Algebra
- MATH 1220 — College Algebra
- MATH 1230 — Trigonometry
- MATH 1350 — Introduction to Statistics
- Who Is Eligible to Use the Math Lab?
Students enrolled in any of the above-mentioned courses are eligible to use the Math Lab.
- How Do I Use the Math Lab?
Show up at the location and times above. Be sure when you go that you have your course materials (book, notebook, calculator, pencil, etc.). The lab will work on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Do I Have to Make an Appointment?
The Math Lab does not take appointments. Students are asked to come to the lab and be helped by our tutors.
- How Can I Be a Tutor?
We are always looking for quality tutors. Requirements include the following:
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Successfully completed the desired course with a grade of B or better