Center for Workforce and Community Development (CWCD)Call 575-624-7164 for more information.
The Center for Workforce and Community Development (CWCD) at ENMU-Roswell is committed to partnering with area businesses, agencies, and individuals to provide high-quality, customer-driven, non-credit training to develop and enhance job-related skills.
The CWCD is a hands-on community and business learning center located at 20 West Mathis, Suite 101 in the Lawrence C. Harris Occupational Technology Center on campus. The CWCD provides an opportunity rich setting where workforce and community work together to promote higher levels of learning for today’s diverse business environment.
- Personalized training programs are targeted to meet your training needs.
- Your place or ours
- Our trainers are experts in their fields. They bring real life business experience and knowledge to you!
- Cost effective programs can stretch your training dollars while increasing safety and productivity.
- Courses are offered in a traditional classroom setting with hands-on learning opportunities.
- More than 1,000 courses are available, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
20 W. Mathis St., Suite 101
Roswell, NM 88203
- Computer Education
- First-time Managers
- Spanish for healthcare workers
- English Language Skills
- And MUCH MORE!