SUN PATH at ENMU-Roswell will prepare you for a career in healthcare, teaching you necessary skills and preparing you for the workforce.
SUN PATH Student Services
- Individual Academic and Career Support
- Resume Development and Job Interviews
- Job Fairs and Employer Networking Opportunities
- Job Placement Support
Who is Eligible for SUN PATH?
- 18 years or older
- Must be enrolled or interested in enrolling in one of the SUN PATH Healthcare Certificates or Degrees
- Not enrolled in High School
The SUN PATH Program is a great opportunity for...
- Veterans and their spouses
- ESL, GED, and Developmental Education students
- Trade Adjustment Act Eligible
Integrated Basic Education and Skills Training (I-BEST)
About Department of Labor
Funded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. Created by the New Mexico SUN PATH TAACCCT. Does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor, who makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership. The New Mexico SUN PATH TAACCCT project provides equal opportunities (EO) to all applicants.