Flight Lounge Server at Roswell Air Center Server Position
We are looking for a server who will be responsible for taking orders from and serving food to customers. Duties will mostly include taking food and drink orders and writing them down on order slips, and ensuring that tables are served properly and that all payments are collected.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a positive attitude and ability work well under pressure cooks and other staff. Previous work experience involving customer service in a fast-paced environment is greatly desired.
- Take food and drink orders from customers accurately with a positive attitude.
- Write food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into POS system.
- Engage with customers in a friendly manner.
- Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make suggestions.
- Ensure tables are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Collect payments from tables.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Help food preparation staff when necessary.
- Must have New Mexico Alcohol & Gaming Division Server Certificate.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Experience providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and ability work well under pressure.
- Able to perform high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and deliver orders in a timely manner.
Apply at Pecos Flavors Winery 412 West Second St. Roswell NM or email resume to Larry@pecosflavorswinery.com