Chair/Strategist: Edna Yokum
Deputy Chair: Annemarie May
Communication/Campus Liaison: Donna Oracion
Secretary: Dina Jenks
Treasurer: Destinee Salayandia
Campus Mission Statement
ENMU-Roswell empowers a diverse community with academic and technical skills.
- Supports and prepares students for success in a rapidly changing world
- Collaborates with business, industry, educational institutions, and the ENMU System
Campus Core Values Statement: Unity
We work together to build positive and diverse relationships with each other and our community. We foster partnerships, embrace challenges, inspire growth, and respond to stakeholder needs to meet established goals.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Mission Statement
ENMU-Roswell promotes equity for the University community by leading efforts and building sustainable partnerships to transform the campus into a welcoming environment for all. The University respects and encourages diversity of thought and representation. We recognize that excellence rests on how we value, engage, and include the rich cultures of students, staff, faculty, administrators, alumni, and members of the larger community.
Institution Goals for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
I. Create a structure that leads and sustains diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts.
II. Expand and support the diversity of the University’s student population and close the opportunity gap.
III. Expand and support the diversity of the University’s workforce by creating an environment and processes that will attract, retain, and advance the most diverse pool of job applicants possible.
IV. Ensure a welcoming and inclusive environment for all, top to bottom.
V. Develop data measures and use collected data to inform decisions about Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI). Include relevant DEI research to develop, measure, and achieve DEI goals.
- Griselda Aubert, Operations Manager, Admissions and Records
- Todd DeKay, Executive Director, Institutional Effectiveness
- James Edwards, Career Center Director
- Dina Jenks, College Development Administrator
- J.T. Keith, Community Member
- Annemarie May, Accounting Clerk
- Nika Najafova, Director, Advising Services; Chair, Student Group
- Donna Oracion, Executive Director, College Development
- Destinee Salayandia, Operations Manager, Financial Aid
- Valerie Sosa, Community Member
- Stephanie Venegas, Human Resources Supervisor; Chair, Personnel Group
- Edna Yokum, Social Sciences, Behavior Instructor; Chair, Welcoming Group