The Associate of Arts degree in Business Administration gives students a broad knowledge of the fundamentals of business operations. It prepares students for two alternatives: (1) to obtain technical knowledge and proficiency in basic business subjects leading to gainful employment or (2) to transfer to a bachelor’s degree program granted at a four-year institution. The A.A. Degree in Business Administration transfers into a Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) degree program at ENMU.
Program Learning Outcomes
In addition to supporting institutional learning outcomes and building upon the foundational general education outcomes, upon completion of this program students will be able to:
- Students will demonstrate a basic understanding of the core disciplines within business.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of the role of ethics and social responsibility in decision-making.
- Students will function as effective members of a team.
- Students will demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
- Students will apply analytical skills to the solving of business problems.