A substantial violation of a student’s rights may be appealed in accordance with the following procedure:

If the matter is a disciplinary problem:

  1. The concerned student should request an individual conference with the staff/faculty member involved to clarify and remedy the specific violation.
  2. If the matter is not resolved the student may request a conference with the appropriate supervisor.
  3. If the matter is not resolved to the satisfaction of both parties, the student may submit a formal written complaint regarding the problem via the online complaint form. This form can be accessed within the Self-Service Banner system. The complaint will be forwarded to the appropriate individual(s) for review and resolution.