If the matter is an academic problem, which impacts grades and/or academic records, and before one year from posting of grade has elapsed. (Please note the failure to comply with the order stated below may void the appeal process):

  1. Student must first speak with the instructor of the course in question to attempt to resolve the issue.
  2. Student meets with the Program Chair or the Lead Instructor, if the problem remains unresolved.
  3. Student then meets with the Assistant Vice President of the appropriate division, if the problem remains unresolved to the satisfaction of the student.

Student may submit a formal written complaint regarding the problem via the online complaint form. This form can be accessed within the Self-Service Banner system. The complaint will be forwarded to the appropriate individual(s) for review and resolution.