Last Updated ( Wednesday, 20 June 2012 19:52 )
- A+ / DOS - Visit the Comptia web site for more information.
- CLEP - The College Level Examination Program exams are used to give credit for knowledge gained through life experience. CLEP exams provide a method for "testing out" of a particular course. Visit the Collegeboard web site for more information.
- Professional Prometric Testing - Professional Prometric Testing delivers many professional and licensure high stakes exams for over 500 clients in the academic, government, health care, financial and professional association industries. Visit the https://www.prometric.com/default.htm for more information.
- FAA - A test by the Federal Aviation Administration for Airman Knowledge Testing for aviation licensure. Visit the FAA web site for more information.
- GED - The General Education Development test is an examination developed for measuring high school equivalency.
- GRE - The Graduate Record Exam is used for admission to graduate school. Visit the GRE web site for more information.
- Microsoft Exams - Visit the 2test web site for more information.
- MOUS - Microsoft Office User Specialist exams.
- TOEFL - The Test of English as a Foreign Language exam is used to measure English proficiency. Visit the TOEFL web site for more information.
- NREMT Certification examinations are intended to evaluate the competence of EMS practitioners at a variety of levels, for more information visit the Pearson VUE http://pearsonvue.com web site.
University Outcome Exams
- Placement Exams - Testing Services uses the computer-based placement exam, ACCUPLACER, for students who need placement into English and math courses. ACCUPLACER takes approximately 1.5 hours and tests English, Reading, and Mathematics skills levels. The test and results with placement recommendations are printed immediately after completion of the test.