2014-2015 Work-Study Process:
Work-study Process Guide
Federal and State Workstudy Guidelines:
Work-study Process Guide
Work-Study Supervisor Guidelines:
Work-study Process Guide
Work-Study Evaluation Sheet:
Work-study Process Guide


Under the federal and state work study programs, students can work part time to earn money for their education.  The work study programs;

  • Provide part-time employment while students are enrolled in school.
  • Helps pay students educational expenses.
  • Is available to full or part time students.
  • Encourages community service work and work related to student's course of study whenever possible.
  • Is available to undergraduate students

How do I apply for work-study?

You apply for work-study funds by completing the FAFSA prior to the upcoming school year. If you indicate on the application that you want work study you will be offered work study if funds are available at the time your file is completed.  Funds are limited and awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis.  If you are not offered work study you can request to have your name placed on a waiting list.

How will I be notified of my work-study eligibility?

You will be notified of your work-study award through the award notification notice sent to your student email account.

What do I do after I get awarded work study?

View the Work-Study Process information posted above for detailed information on the placement process and finding a job.  Students will be required to attend a mandatory work-study training session and will be required to abide by the work-study guidelines in order to maintain work study eligibility.

Work-study jobs are posted online for students to view.  Click on the link listed below to view available jobs.


View Work-study Job Opening Online!

You can view the job descriptions for the different departments that have available positions.

You Can Also View Your Work-study Balances Online!

Students can view work-study balances and must have their User ID and PIN number

Each listing will have details about that position, as provided by the hiring department. Not all departments post available positions so you may inquire in various departments on campus. Students viewing work-study balances must have their User ID and PIN provided by the Admissions Office.

How do I cancel my work-study?

If you are awarded work-study and do not plan to use it, please cancel the work-study by contacting the Student Financial Aid office at (575) 624-7152 or send an email to financialaid@roswell.enmu.edu

cialis 20mg viagra 100mg