Apply now for the 2014-2015 school year
The very first step the student must take is to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). When submitting this application you are applying for federal and state grants, loans, work-study programs, and possible scholarships.
We at ENMU-Roswell Financial Aid Office offer 4 convenient ways to file for financial aid:
- Fill out and submit your FAFSA via the Internet at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov (ENMU-R FAFSA Code: 002661)
- Pick up and fill out a paper FAFSA from the ENMU - Roswell Financial Aid Office and mail it in.
- The Student Outreach can assist you with completing your application over the Internet. Student Outreach offices are located in the College Services Center, Suite 202, (575) 624-7201 or 624-7202. You must call to set up an appointment.
The following documents will be needed to complete the FAFSA for the 2014-2015 academic year:
- Your 2013 Federal tax returns and your parent's 2013 Federal tax returns if you are a dependent student. If you are independent, just bring your 2013 Federal tax returns.
- Your W2's (and your parent's, if applicable)
- Social Security Card/Driver License
- Documentation of other assistance received for 2013.
We recommend that all students apply as soon as possible. Some types of aid are limited in funding, so apply as soon as possible after January 1 of each year.