Welcome ENMU-R students, alumni, and prospective employers! We are pleased you have decided to investigate the services available through ENMU-R Career Resource Center. Office hours are: Monday - Thursday 7:30AM to 6:00PM and Friday 8:00AM to 12:00PM.
Services for students and alumni:
- Visit our office in the Student Services building room 135 and receive a free career resource packet!
- Receive help with your resume preparation and job interviewing skills.
- View job postings by clicking on the featured jobs link.
- Browse the internet job links provided on this page for an expanded search.
- Need help deciding what field to study? What career path to follow? Come by our office and make an appointment to work on Focus 2 (career research tools designed to help you better understand yourself, you potential and your career and life opportunities).
Services for employers:
- Post job openings by entering an employer id in the employer login at the left of this page.
- Establish an employer id, by calling our office for assistance: (575) 624-7032
Disclaimer: ENMU-Roswell Career Resource Center acts only as an advertising service and makes no particular recommendation regarding employers. We make no guarantees or representations about positions posted by our office. The CRC is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or other various aspects of employment. Due to the volume of job announcements received by this office, we are unable to research the integrity of each person or business that lists a job with us. We, therefore, urge you to undertake this responsibility yourself.