- Temporary Medicaid services for pregnant women and for children who are eligible based on state requirements.
- Case management and home visitation for pregnant and parenting women with emphasis on teen services in collaboration with University High School through the GRADS Plus program.
- Clothing closet for pregnant women and their young children.
- Resource services for women including assistance with access to women’s health care.
- Access to Roadrunner Mobile Food Pantry and other community resources.
- Access to Cool Tools to Quit Smoking Tobacco Cessation program
La Puerta Abierta
809 West Alameda
Roswell, New Mexico 88201