Chaves County Emergency Medical Services Board (CCEMSB) is made up of representatives of EMS Providers in Chaves County. The mission of the CCEMSB is to assist in providing the highest quality of pre-hospital care to residents and visitors of Chaves County through unified medical direction and protocols.
The duties of the General Body include but are not limited to:
- Establishing annual goals and objectives.
- Provide off-line Medical Direction for EMS and Fire Services in Chaves County.
- Protocol Development
- Medical authority to practice for all certified and licensed providers.
- Liaison with the medical community.
- Representation to state regulatory agencies
Agencies membership of the CCEMSB:
- Berrendo Fire Department
- Chaves County Sheriff Department Communication
- Dexter Fire and EMS
- Dunken Fire Department
- East Grand Plains Fire Department
- Eastern New Mexico University - Roswell
- Hagerman EMS
- Lake Arthur Fire Department
- Midway Fire Department
- New Mexico State Police Communications
- Penasco Fire Department
- Rio Felix Fire Department
- Roswell Police Department Communication Center
- Sierra Fire Department
- Southwest Ambulance
CCEMSB By Laws:
CCEMSB Training Schedule:
CCEMSB Meeting Minutes: