Official Transcript Requests
There is no fee for official transcripts requested. An official transcript cannot be released if the student has an outstanding balance due to the University or any other type of hold. All financial arrangements are handled in the Business Office. Other exclusions include:
- Telephone requests cannot be honored.
- Another person may not request a students' transcript without specific written authorization from that student.
- The ENMU-Roswell will not provide copies of test scores or transcripts of academic work from other institutions. You must contact the original institution for that information.
- E-mail requests will only be accepted if a scanned and signed copy of the request form is attached.
- Transcript requests must be submitted using the official "Transcript Request Form" below.
You may come to the Student Services Center in person to request and/or pick up your transcript. Transcript requests may take up to 2 working days to complete. If you have academic records prior to the year 2000, your request may take up to 3-5 working days. Photo identification is required when ordering and picking up transcripts in person.
You may also fill out the Transcript Request Form then fax, e-mail, or mail it to:
Office of the Registrar
Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell
PO Box 6000
Roswell, NM 88202-6000
Fax: (575) 624-7144