ENMU-Roswell has an open admissions policy. All you need is a high school diploma or GED to enroll.
To make your admission to our campus as easy as possible, follow this check list:
- Submit application for admission (available online-click here!) and furnish copies of all school transcripts. For information, call (575) 624-7149.
- Once you’ve received notification of admission, make arrangements to take the University Skills Placement Test. For information, call (575) 624-7227.
- Complete financial aid application (if needed) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov and send it in as soon as possible after January 1 for attendance during the following school year. Hint: If you have an e-mail address, apply for a PIN number first on the FAFSA site. Once you have received your number, return to the site to complete the application and check the status. For information, call (575) 624-7400.
- Meet with a campus advisor to receive advising, degree planning, and/or help with class scheduling. To make an appointment, call (575) 624-7163.
- Register for classes. You can do this online at www.roswell.enmu.edu or on campus during regular business hours: Monday-Thursday, 7:30am – 6:00pm or Friday, 8:00am – Noon.
- Obtain a student I.D. through the Media Center. Proof of a current class schedule is needed to receive an I.D. Your I.D. card is needed to make financial aid charges in the bookstore or use campus facilities, such as the student computer lab or the P.E. Center.
- Charge or purchase your textbooks. Check with the bookstore for financial aid charging days and extended hours. For information, call 624-7192.
- If you’re interested in living on campus, residence halls are available. For information, call 624-7113.
- Attend classes. If your circumstances change, see an advisor for help in rescheduling classes, dropping classes, or withdrawing from the University.